Experienced resourcing professional with nearly 20 years experience in management, with projects ranging from time served in the Royal Navy as a Mechanical Engineer, followed by the introduction into and the international Oil & Gas industry as an E&P and Drilling Resource Specialist for Operator PMTs, specialising in Ultra Deep Water assets.
• A motivational leader with a proven track record of delivery and business development.
• Experience managing multi-cultural teams over a large geographical spread in the Energy industry and expert knowledge of all Asian cultures.
• Sustained and rapid career progression over the last decade including board level positions in two companies with full autonomy in managing and directing operational activities.
• JV negotiation, New venture establishment, contractual negotiation, business development, UK and Asian local labour compliance.
• Business Development & Management – Global & Regional long-range strategic planning, business development & execution. Establishing PSL agreements; Compliance, Commercials, Contracts and Business Processes.
I work closely with stakeholders and leadership teams delivering strategic and operational capability to help meet the overall business objectives.