My client are looking for Area/Field Sales Engineers in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Falkirk, Sterling, Lanarkshire and Inverness who must meet the following criteria;
- Very sales focused and must be good at B2B Sales, cold calling, handling rejection (the fundamental parts or sales)
- You will be selling a range of some 200 industrial chemicals
- They are highly engineered / niche products – so it’s not a buy large sell low game, often the biggest hurdle to a sale is price, but it’s about selling the quality of the product and long term advantages.
- You will be given full training on product knowledge.
- They have Sales Trainers to support with development, as well as occasionally they will “buddy up” Sales Engineers so you can learn from colleagues.
- Monthly Sales Targets but no heavy KPI’s or micro management
- Working remotely across what can be a large patch so willingness to travel is essential
- There will be an element of Account Management with current client but a focus on New BD
- £20-25k + Car (ford focus, new models – can be used for personal use but you have to pay your own mileage) + IPhone 6s + Uncapped Bonus
- Mon – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm 25 days a year holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday off.
- All shortlisted CV's will be asked to attend a one stage interview at the office in Aberdeen
Please only send your CV if you meet all criteria and have a very strong sales background.