My client are looking for Class A CDL Drivers local to Pennsylvania to start ASAP.
The driver is responsible for transporting production water to various locations while ensuring compliance with all company and regulatory agencies.
Your responsibilities are;
- Pulling various loads to and from well site drilling and production locations
- Operate vacuum and water trucks
- May pull oversized loads such as forklifts, man lifts, and other oversized equipment
- Be able to follow DOT requirements
- Ensures compliance with all company and regulatory health, safety, and environmental requirements including, but not limited to: completing daily Job Safety Analysis, pre/post-trip inspection reports, near miss and hazard reports
- Keeps accurate and timely driving logs in accordance
- Conducts pre-trip and post-trip equipment assessments
- Ensures proper maintenance of truck and equipment to maintain proper working and safety requirements
All applicants must have the following;
- Must have medical card
- Applicants must possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Skilled in 9, 10, 13, 18 speed tractors
- Tanker Endorsement – preferred
- Have a clean criminal history record
- You must pass a drug screening as the client are a drug-free workforce
If you meet all criteria please send your resume.