Under direct supervision, the Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator (EO1) assists in the rigging up and down of Coiled Tubing service line equipment and assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service. The individual in this job role assists in the running of a job and at the culmination of each job, the Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator (EO1), aids in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for the next.
- Six months, one or more years’ experience as a Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator
- Valid Driver’s License
- Eligible to work in the United States
- No more than 2 accident(s) violations in the last three (3) years. No more than 3 moving violations (speeding, etc.) in the last three (3) years. No more than one (1) accident and no more than two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years. No DWI/DUI in the last five (5) years.
- Pass the company’s drug screen.
- Pass the company’s “Physical Functions Assessment”.
- Motor vehicle record qualifies individual to be an approved company driver.
- Acceptable criminal history.
- Ability to use simple mathematical calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) to make job related calculations.
- Heavy Work- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
- This position requires standing, walking, and sitting while working either indoors or outdoors.
- While performing the job, will be required to lift/carry, pull/push, reach, squat, kneel, and or climb ladders or stairs.
- Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying environmental conditions. This may include chemicals, gases, cold/heat, noise, dampness, dust, fumes, radiation and heights. Exposure to the above conditions should be handled as prescribed in the Company’s Accident Prevention Handbook and/or the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must have a valid CDL A or B driver’s license with the proper endorsements required for the type vehicle operated, issued by state of residence.
- Must have the applicable knowledge of DOT rules and regulations as required for the position.
- No experience required
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Required travel: 25-30%
- Assists in rigging up and down of departmental specific equipment.
- Assists in the assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service.
- Aids in running the job and in the clean-up, repair and preparation for the next job.
- Takes an active role in promoting the service quality process.
- Complies with all company and client Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) practices and guidelines.
- Requires maintained eligibility to drive company vehicles.
- May require licensure and maintained eligibility to drive commercial vehicles.
- Possesses an understanding of district goals and works towards meeting those objectives.
- Performs work on his/her own as well as providing assistance to others as directed.
- Must participate in all company provided training as required by job position.
- Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor.
- Performs the primary thinking called for and encompassed by the overall Job Definition.
- Adheres to Company policies and work requirements.