Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Drive electrical distribution sales for our counter business.
• Develop account plans/penetration strategy.
• Perform all aspects of selling to maintain and develop new or existing customers.
• Provide outstanding customer service and build relationships with customers.
• Other duties as assigned / driving van
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels within internal and external groups.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Good team player.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to type on a computer keyboard.
• Electrical product knowledge; including lighting, switchgear, controls and electrical commodities. • Demonstrated knowledge of electrical distribution or other electrical sales environments.
• Familiarity with automated order entry systems & PCs running Windows based software.
Job Type: Temporary