POSITION: Service Technician
DESCRIPTION: Perform field service in support of our client.
- Provide service for our customers at their location on their schedule
- Document all service performed to ensure proper billing and record keeping by our client
- Become proficient on each product or service that our client assigns.
- Work within our client’s HS&E guidelines to perform duties accident free.
- Maintain service vehicle to ensure performance and quality representation of our client to its customers. Must have and maintain good driving record.
- Ensure by instruction and example a good, safe work atmosphere for all employees.
- Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless arrangement for time away has been cleared through supervisor in advance.
Service Technician basic requirements
- Knowledge of basic wellhead systems' operation, function, and troubleshooting including installation and testing of wellhead equipment, rig up and testing of frac stacks, rig down of frac stacks, setting and pulling hangers, and installation of production trees
- Candidates must be capable of performing duties without supervision
- Candidates must be able to complete required documentation legibly and accurately.
- Candidates must be able to communicate function and process with our customers to Ensure work is, and can be, performed to the satisfaction of the customer
Job Type: Full-time, on call, all day & night every day except as arranged with supervisor
Pay rate: in accordance with demonstrated knowledge and ability