This is a 300kV Substation project including erection of a new control building and installation of High Voltage Equipment.
The suitable candidate should be fluent in Norwegian and English.Key tasks include:
• High focus on Safety
• High focus on Quality
• Ensuring work is as per programme.
• Liaising with the client, other construction professionals - good communication skills are essential
• Co-ordinating and supervising construction workers.
• Performing safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
• Checking and preparing site reports, (Weekly / Daily. )
• Proactively finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that arise.
• Assessing and minimising risks on-site.
• Preparing safety rounds + toolbox talks for the on-site team.
• Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
• Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project ,ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with office team.
• Participating in morning site meetings with workers.
• Any other site management task which arise.
• Norwegian + English speaking.
• Computer literate in Word/Excel.
• Prioritising tasks and planning own work schedule.
• Awareness and experience of Health + Safety requirements on construction sites.
• Knowledge + Experience of High Voltage Equipment.
• Similar previous role.
• DSB Certificate.