Energy Professionals are currently recruiting for an Instrument Engineer for our client In Aberdeen.
This is 3 months’ worth of work (Local Labour) 8 Hours per days over 5 days.
- Prepare detailed construction work packs, scope of work, statement of requirement and method statements for electrical and instrument work scopes
- Ensure all aspects of the Statement of Requirement (SOR) and Scope of Work (SOW) are ad-dressed within the work pack.
- Prepare job cards for various electrical and instrument work scopes.
- Liaise with engineering team, offshore construction team and onshore operations teams ensuring all items required for construction are agreed identified within the work pack.
- Generate the estimated construction man-hours and costs for construction scopes, equipment reactivation scopes, equipment overhaul and materials
- Assist offshore construction and commissioning team as an when required
- Any other reasonable duties as specified by Line Manager.
- There may also be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations
Skills & Experience;
- Experienced Engineer with appreciable knowledge of IEC 6007-14, IEC 60079-17, ATEX standards and CompEX standards
- Appreciable knowledge of H.V & L.V protection systems
- Appreciate knowledge of offshore wiring regulations IEC 61892
- Work pack preparation experience
- Maximo experience
- Commissioning experience
- Functional Safety experience in line with IEC 61508/-511
- Reciprocating Compressor controls & Instrumentation experience
- Sound appreciation of Maintenance, Operations, Commercial, Safety and People issues within an appropriate industry.
- Relevant experience working on a FPSO desirable but not mandatory.
- Valid Offshore Certification
- Discipline Specific Certification
If this is something is something you are interested in please get in touch