Energy Professionals are currently recruiting for a Mechanical and Rotating Equipment Engineer.
This will be 3 months’ worth of work based in Aberdeen (Local Labour) 8 hours per day over 5 days.
your main duties will include:
- Prepare detailed construction work packs, scope of work, statement of requirement and method statements for mechanical work scopes.
- Ensure all aspects of the Statement of Requirement (SOR) and Scope of Work (SOW) are ad-dressed within the work pack.
- Prepare job cards for various mechanical work scopes.
- Liaise with the engineering team, offshore construction team and onshore operations teams ensuring all items required for construction are agreed identified within the work pack.
- Generate the estimated construction man-hours and costs for construction scopes, equipment overhaul and materials.
- Assist offshore construction and commissioning team as and as when required.
- Any other reasonable duties as specified by Line Manager.
- There may also be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations.
Skills & Experience;
- Experienced Engineer with appreciable understanding of reciprocating compressors, Ariel type preferable.
- Work pack preparation experience.
- Maximo experience.
- Commissioning experience.
- Compressor controls & Instrumentation preferable.
- Sound appreciation of Maintenance, Operations, Commercial, Safety and People issues within an appropriate industry.
- Discipline shall have no less than five (5) years’ experience as a minimum
- Relevant experience working on a FPSO desirable but not mandatory.
- Valid Offshore Certification
- Discipline Specific Certification
If this is something you are interested in please get in touch