Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Inspects company vehicle for visual defects when the vehicle is not running
and operating defects when the vehicle is running. Also responsible for
completing a daily inspection report.
• Loads merchandise into the company vehicle.
• Delivers merchandise to the appropriate customers using the company vehicle.
Also responsible for ensuring that delivery receipt is signed by the customer.
• Picks up merchandise returns from customers. Also responsible for inspecting
the condition of the merchandise and verifying quantities and catalog numbers.
• Picks up merchandise from company suppliers.
• Assembles customer orders.
• Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other
warehouses accurately and promptly.
• Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking
merchandise against the packing list.
• Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
• Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
• Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Excellent attendance record required.
• Able to work overtime as needed.
• High school diploma or GED.
• General knowledge of electrical products.
• Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying
• Must have good driving record and a valid driver's license.
• May be required to have a Commercial Drivers License (dependent upon the
• Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.