Energy Professionals are currently recruiting for an experienced Steel Fabrication Supervisor to join our client in Stevenston.
This is work starting ASAP on a temp basis with a view to turn permanent for the correct candidate.
As a Fabrication Supervisor you will be responsible for
- Dimensional inspections and in-process quality checks
- Ensuring workshop personnel adhere to job priorities and targets
- Inspecting jobs for accuracy and supervising final inspections.
- Reporting any issues or concerns to management on a daily basis
- Monitoring progress of jobs to deadlines
- Working cooperatively with the Works Manager
- Enabling good flow of communication between workshop and office.
Candidates should be qualified in an engineering discipline and qualified to SVQ level 3, HNC or above.
If this is something you are interested in please get in touch.