Energy Professionals are currently recruiting for a Trainee Cost Controller for our client in Dunfermline.
This will be a temporary position with a view to become permanent.
As a cost controller you will be responsible for:
• Calculating and collating costs on projects and reviewing in relation to budget.
• Ensure all costs are applied to the client, at their scheduled rates/prices.
• Providing support as required to the Commercial team.
• Monitoring and managing costs on quoted projects via internal costing system
• Applying for contract variations
• Participating in the month end cost/value reconciliations
• Assisting Commercial Manager with budget review/projects
• Monthly client invoicing & aged debt review
• Liaising with clients and suppliers
• Review of weekly sub-contractor/agency timesheets
• Other support/ad hoc duties as required
Previous Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential.
You will have:
• Polite and professional manner
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Meticulous with attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
• Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements
if this is something you are interested in please get in touch.